The Business Path Journal is an innovative graphic journal which enables ordinary people to develop an airtight strategic business plan based on a ‘newform’ of business planning through sketching, scribbling and jotting their dreams and aspirations directly onto the very pages of the book.
Based on Peter’s experiences he has found that the seven simple steps of the “Newforms Business-Path” enables people to build their confidence and a concrete business plan. The Business Path Journal answers the seven vital questions:
- Picture: What is your vision and direction?
- Map: Who are you going to sell to and do you understand them?
- Target: What is your message and sales ‘pitch’?
- Wheel: How are you turning resources into value and problems into profit?
- Key: Who are your key customers and how will you activate them to be advocates for you and your business?
- Play: What is your customer’s experience of your product/ service?
- Multiply: What are the crucial legal and financial basics you need to have in place?
Author Peter J Farmer has worked with organisations, businesses and entrepreneurs on an adventure to build a ‘whole new world’ for over 15 years. Along the way he’s founded Newforms (a platform which exists to birth a new era of business and entrepreneurial growth) and has helped to catalyse countless business, community and social projects. An artist, public speaker and coach – Peter travels extensively training the next generation of world changers.